Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gift for Rocco- check

I am seriously addicted to Etsy but found the coolest Flask for Rocco and ordered it. I can probably give it the night or two before the wedding with some alcohol. There are so super cool flasks at http://www.etsy.com/people/whimsyandink?ref=ls_profile.




I also bought a cute card for my note to write him to give before the wedding. I realized over the last few days that men are special and need to know what you want, what they should do, etc... They are not mind readers. Randomly we were talking about love notes and I said that I would be writing him a note before the wedding and asked him if he was and he had no clue couples do that.

Story behind the card: One of our "songs" is "You & Me" by Plain White Tee's  (you can barf now)

1 comment:

  1. aw, i love the flask and i love the idea of writing him a note! it's something that he can keep forever and reread and it will bring him back to the memory of that day and how you both felt

    ReplyDelete