Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cake decor?


I wish I could just have people vote for silly wedding questions like how our wedding cake should be decorated. Basically our cake has to be circular and I have the florist bringing dark dark purple orchids to be placed on the cake. The Clifton Inn which is making the cake can also add ribbon and easy small details. 

What do you think I should do? 

Options/Ideas:

Option 1- Use a champagne colored ribbon but only at the bottom (no criss crossing like above) and have the orchids grouped like this with more fuller orchids on top.



Ignore the cake topper 
Option 2: Orchids climbing up (but no ribbon). 



Option 3: Imagine the square part is chopped off and its just orchids at the bottom and the top.



NEW OPTION- I like! 
Minus the scary people on top I really like the swirls on the corner. However, not sure how that would work with a round cake. But I really like the placement of the orchids. 

2 comments:

  1. hm, i like the top and bottom one. i like the criss crossed ribbon the best though, and it would incorporate your champagne color

    ReplyDelete