Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Guestbook

Rocco and I need something on our walls so why not use a guestbook as a print for our home?

Ideas for an alternative to a guestbook:


Won't be able to use again as print but can use as decor. My sister can borrow one and then use music gift tags such as 
Then guests would write wishes for the wishing tree 



Rocco didn't hate the record signed above 


At first I wasn't a huge fan of this one BUT then I realized it looked SO similar to One Republic's Dreaming Out Loud album. Since the wedding date is 4 years to the date we saw them in concert. :) 


Die cut of hearts to give 3D look 

Similar to the one above but is a poster 


Ignore the flowers but have guests take Polaroids 


Which do you like? 

1 comment:

  1. love the tree, especially since it's similar to the album cover!

    ReplyDelete